A selection of the projects we have delivered
• Koseq, delivered control cabinets for sweeping arms for oil spill containment after the BP disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, Project No. 2010-479
• Koseq, 2x LSHC 6.8-5.0/12.5-1.0 sweeping arm cranes for oil spill containment, Greek shipping company, Project No. 2010-218
• Maintenance work on Trailing Hopper Dredger Scelveringhe of Den Herder. Top part of screening tank fitted with Hardox 20 mm sheets. New discharge outlet 762 x 32 mm L= 7,600 mm fitted to sand pump. Hydraulic brakes mounted on unloading crane, Project No. 2009-613.
• Delivered to Spanish shipyard Astilleros de Muruete SK 6.5/10.5-999, Project No. 2009-420
• Delivered to Pierre Somers M/S Banzystad truck loading crane AK 11-18-2000 kg with proportional crane and windlass control, three functions can be operated at the same time, installed at Den Breejen shipyard Hardinxveld-Giessendam, Project No. 2009-409
• Via EPS to Deen Shipping Holding MTS Amphiro bunker mast BG28000 with separate piping system 10” and 8”, delivered hydraulic control with ATEX certificate. Assembled at Trico in Rotterdam, Project No. 2009-368.
• Delivered to Chemgas for seagoing tanker Typhoon store crane SK15-1500, installed at Groninger Shipyard - Waterhuizen, Project No. 2009-309
Barkmeijer Stoobos BN323 UKD ORCA Trailing hopper dredger for UK Dredging. Delivery of store crane SK10.5-6000 and knuckle boom crane KK-7.5-6000, Project No. 2008-913 and 914
• New hydraulic wheeled chassis and rail for unloading crane control on
trailing hopper dredger Swalinge of Den Herder, Project No. 2008-780.
• On trailing hopper dredger Shoalway - Boskalis Westminster
2x SK 18-3000 2007-826 and a water cannon type WK10”-188 2000 m³/h, Project No. 2008-735
• Koseq, 2x sweeping arm cranes with ATEX control for Damen oil spill containment project Vietnam SK 5.6-5000/8.6-1000 2007-635
• Via Eurolog Marine Engineering Hamburg delivered to Schot Scheepvaart on sea-going ship Meridiaan. Fitted at Rousse Shipyard Bulgaria: front mast store crane SK14-999 including GL inspection, Project No. 2006-563